ISO 14001 certification and ISO 14001:2015 necessities
ISO 14001:2015 standard was published the third edition of ems, this standard can replace ISO 14001:2004. ISO 14001 Certification in Portugal this customary standard as environmental management system – the organization will implement this standard to enhance the organizational environmental performance, fulfill the compliance obligations (legal and alternative requirements), and meets the environmental objectives of the organization.
This EMS standard applies to any organization in case of any size, type, and applicable environmental aspects, products, and services that the organization determines it will either control or influence considering a life cycle perspective.
The new requirements/concept are to the current standard requirements
Risk base thinking – for environmental management system
As the current business practices, there is a big challenge to the organization to improve environmental performance and keep are the performance. There square measure various factors touching – that include – scarcity of natural resources, amendments in compliance obligation, frequent changes within the expectations of interested parties, etc. In the environmental management has become crucial to overall business management
ISO 14001 Registration in Portugal Risk-based thinking for environmental management provides a scientific and planned approach to manage environmental problems like vital environmental aspects, compliance obligations, expectations of interested party that are possible to impact the organization. Risk assessment and providing the chance for improvements
The surroundings policy shall include the commitments to the protection of the environment including prevention of pollution and alternative specific commitments relevant to the context of the organization.
Address the risk and chance
Determination of risk and chance related to its environmental aspects, compliance obligations, internal & external problems, and wish and expectations of the interested party.
The requirements of life cycle perspective
- during the design and development process for the product or service, considering each life cycle stage and ensure that its environmental demand is addressed,
- while procurement of products and services confirm its environmental requirements.
- the ISO 14001 Certification Service in Portugal organization shall communicate its relevant environmental requirement(s) to external suppliers, including contractors.
- the organization shall offer info concerning potential vital environmental impacts related to the transportation or delivery, use, end-of-life treatment and final disposal of its merchandise and services
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification
- improve the environmental performance of the organization
- environmental pollution reduced.
- compliance with legal and regulative necessities associated with the environment
- awareness concerning the preparedness of potential emergency.
- improve the business potential among the contender.
- reduce wastage of energy, natural resources, raw materials.
- operation control over the process shall improve.
How to get ISO 14001 Consulting services in Portugal?
If you are wondering how to get ISO 14001 Consultants in Portugal never give it a second thought approaching Certvalue with 100% track record of success without any fail in certification process. ISO 14001 services in Portugal is easy and simple with Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution in available in the market.