The study further explores and provides an in-depth analysis of current market dynamics and recent trends, focusing on various key factors and potential growth opportunities and risks. The report focuses on leading regions and their major countries to anticipate market growth in the forecast years.
The global micro displays market size is expected to reach USD 9.50 Billion at a steady CAGR of 38.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
Increase in demand for thin and more advanced and efficient displays consisting of organic light-emitting (OLED) materials is a key factor driving global micro displays market revenue growth. Micro displays have excellent quality, high resolution, low power consumption, and are of compact size. These advantages make these products ideal for usage in consumer electronics, military & defense equipment and devices, and in healthcare devices and equipment.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/629
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Key players in the market include Seiko Epson, Sony Corporation, Kopin Corporation, Himax Technologies, Holoeye Photonics, Winstar Display, Wisechip Semiconductor, LG Display Co. Ltd., Yunnan Olightek Opto-Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., and Microtips Technology, LLC.
Highlights from the Report
- In February 2021, eMagin Corporation, which is a manufacturer of active matrix OLED micro displays used in commercial and military AR/VR devices, announced an agreement with Bild Innovative Technology to provide its line of OLED microdisplay compact driver boards to customers of eMagin. Under this arrangement, customers have the option of purchasing eMagin OLED micro displays coupled with compact drive boards, thus streamlining its prototyping efforts.
- Head-up display is installed in the dashboard of vehicles to display important information and data without diverting the driver’s attention or view away from the road. Head-up display was initially designed to be used in military aviation, but has since shifted to personal cars and other automotive and non-automotive applications. The use of microdisplay technology allows for manufacture of more compact high-resolution head-up displays.
- Organic light-emitting diode is replacing LCD. OLED displays have smaller screen, generally less than 2 inches in diagonal. OLED micro displays have near-to-eye and projection features and find application in augmented and virtual reality, mobile, cameras, personal electronics, and full-color projections, among others. Increased awareness regarding the advantages of these products is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment over the forecast period.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/629
The report studies the historical data of the Micro Displays Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global micro displays market on the basis of product, technology, resolution, brightness, industry, and region:
Product Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Near-to-Eye (NTE) Devices
- Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
- AR HMD
- VR HMD
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF)/Camera
- Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Pico Projector
- Data Projector
- Rifle Scopes
- Medical Equipment Monocular
- Binocular Systems
- Thermal Imaging Glasses
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Liquid Crystal On Silicon (LCoS)
- Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
Resolution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Lower than HD
- Higher than FHD
Brightness Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Less than 500 NITS
- 500 To 1000 NITS
- More than 1000 NITS
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Military, Defense, and Aerospace
- Industrial & Enterprise
- Sports & Entertainment
- Retail & Hospitality
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request Proceed to Buy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/629
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Micro Displays market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the Micro Displays market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
drone inspection and monitoring market
toilet coating spray market
mobile app development platforms market
bio isobutene market
omega 3 pufa market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights